Collection of Information
ACC Advertising Fz LLC (the “Owner”) may collect and retain information from registered users of www.thegulfindian.com (the “Site”) without limitation.
This information includes:
- Personal details including name and contact information, email address and phone numbers;
- Financial information, including billing records, credit information and recorded complaints;
- Information and data related to product subscriptions, including the monitoring of usage of the Site and services provided within the Site. Thegulfindian.com will also use metrics and analytics tools to collect information about the way you browse and use the Site.
Cookies are small text files sent from a server to your hard drive whenever you access a website. The cookie contains an identification number which allows the site to recognize your browser, authenticate users and customise your user experience every time you log onto the website.
Use of Information
In order to provide complete functionality and ensure, to the extent possible, safe, secure transactions, the Site uses the Personal Information collected from registered users, amongst other things, to:
- Provide access to Site services, including customer support services;
- Collect payments and provide transactional services;
- Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions;
- Update and customise services and functionality to improve Site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Contact registered users with targeted marketing and promotional services and provide them with information on important changes and developments to the Site and its services.
Sharing your Information
The Owner has the right to access a user’s personal information and may share it in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal requirements;
- To share with selected third parties acting on the Owner as agents, suppliers or service providers;
- To improve the level of service provided to you or to ensure the continued and proper functioning of the Site;
- For market research purposes;
- To prevent illegal, offensive or defamatory content being posted on the Site.
Links to External Sites
While the Owner makes every effort to ensure your visits to the site are safe, there is no way to 100% guarantee the security of any personal information online and therefore the Owner is unable to guarantee the security of transactions made on the Site.
Credit Card details are not stored in the company database or server, and will be processed through SSL environment.
Any feedback and comments on the website are welcomed. Please use the Contact Us page to send comments to the appropriate person.